Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tea for Two!

My baby girl and I were spoiled this weekend. My amazing friends in Atlanta "sprinkled" us with love with a special tea party at the St. Regis Hotel. It was truly a perfect day.


I am so thankful for all these amazing ladies in my life. Thanks for making us feel so special.




The best surprise ever, my friends flew in, a few of them just for the day. Hard to believe that 14 years have passed since we first met, but it's always like no time has passed.

This is baby # 9 joining our group. Our kids are so lucky, I am so blessed to have you all in my life.




Caroline loved being around Mommy's best friends... they all managed to spoil her,

she still asks every day where did all of Mommy's best friends go?



The wonderful hostesses - Jody, Aunt Jenn, Raechel, and Lindsey!






My wonderful friends. Thanks for helping me celebrate the pending arrival of our baby girl!



No comments: